Friday, June 10, 2011

What Kind of Drunk Are You?

I have phases of drunkenness that follow in a predictable pattern; so predictable that the people in my life can strategize around them.

* Silly tipsy, bit louder, bit more prone to risk/dares/experimentation/putting on a show, and considering where I start from, that's saying something on all counts.
* Sensual. Big time. Tastes, sensations, the whole thing. My hair will feel a little looser and sexier. The glass I'm holding. A touch. 
* Sexual. Yahoo! Ride 'em cowgirl!
* I love you man. Yep. I'm one of those. Not the "I'm in love" love you," but the we're buds and "I love you man" love you. I know, I know. It is what it is.
* Crash. Is that the bed? Let me just fall on it, crawl on it and pass right the fuck out.

Of course all of this happens with mercifully decreasing frequency the older I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment