Thursday, June 9, 2011

Emus, Penguins & Otters, Oh My.

I love emus, penguins, sea otters and roses and tulips.












I especially like roses that smell like tea.


And I love this color:




I LOVE, like bathe in it, eat, it smell it, drink it, put it in everything, love...pineapple. Fresh Hawaiian pineapple. Nom, nom, nom.




Long time ago, a college dorm friend brought back a crate of fresh Hawaiian pineapples from a trip, since those of us who'd been had tasted "ambrosia" on the island and requested it, if at all possible. I still remember...vividly...all us girls lined up in the dorm hallway cutting up those pineapples and devouring them, letting juice drip down our chins and chests, in a kind of pineapple orgy. The acid in the juice made my fair skin turn red and burn, but I didn't care and neither did anyone else. Hallway full of pineapple whores in a feeding frenzy. Ahhhhh...good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment